Sunday 3 July 2011

Right Now I am:

Watching my computer screen wishing it was a tv screen... no idea why.

Feeling ready for bed, and very cold. I need to get me a little heater for my office. I am also feeling guilty cos I am ten minutes late going back to work.

Beginning a new craft circle with a group of friends (tomorrow)

Missing warmth.

Accepting that I am not perfect. Even though I try to be.

Talking to no one. I am alone, my brain is cleverly holding a conversation with me though.

Loving that I have managed most of what I intended to achieve by now in the day. Although if I don't get back to it shortly I will get behind.

Thinking about going back to work as soon as I finish this post.

Relieved that I have tap dancing tonight, this will save my sanity, as I have not done any other exercise since Friday and I am getting twitchy.

Appreciating My hubby for accepting me in my worst and best moments. 

Ready to go to sleep. Even though I had a fairly solid sleep (and even overslept this morning)

Amazed that my feet haven't frozen off.



Source: http://stitchy-mama.blogspot.com/2011/07/right-now-i-am.html

2 comments:

  1. It's a good idea a - I have 'stolen' it off another blogger also - nice to write down your feelings :) Like an online dairy for a day

    ...and the world would be a very boring place if everyone were perfect.

    what is perfect anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I know what MY perfect is, but whats yours?

    ReplyDelete