Thursday 21 July 2011

Friday Funday...

Hmmm something that makes me laugh....

This video always makes me laugh... Click here.

And this one:

The Mum Song... Click here.

I think every mother on the planet should watch this at least twice a year, WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES!!!!!



I also laugh at my kids fighting.... I'm sorry, maybe that makes me really mean, but my gosh, if you saw these two fighting you would laugh too!!!

It usually goes like this: (this is my interpretation of the ANGHHHH noises they are actually making)

CheekyLala: My book.... my book. NOOOO! MYYYYY BOOOOOOK!!!!

CheekyLala runs into wall attempting to get away from BankyBoo

BankyBoo: NOOOOOOOO I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT BOOK AWAY FROM YOU COS ITS MINE!

BankyBoo runs into CheekyLala, CheekyLala screams and throws the book across the room, they race to the finish, and being the same size get there at the same time.

At this point I rescue the book from certain doom.

BankyBoo: HEEYYYYYYY

CheekyLala: Oh well, Look heres a teddy bear!

BankyBoo: MYYYYY TEDDDDYYYY BEAR!!!!!!!

Repeat above...

and on it goes!

Thats life with twins!

xx The Ramblings of Another Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment