Friday 15 July 2011

Internet Trolling.

Looking for cool ideas for the bedrooms, and a few for the house elsewhere too!



Spruce up furniture with old bits of wallpaper.

 I have found this as an embroidery pattern, soon to be created and put onto my wall.

How cute are these??? Not sure if I will do this one, but it IS really neat...

Some knarley thoughts on the master bedroom, which will be my project once I am done with the kids rooms.... it will be a seaside/beach theme... just in case you didn't click.










I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

This idea of taking tons of standard sized print photos and making them into a heart shape on the wall. And so easy to update!!!! Brilliant.

But more like this ^^^^




I want to do SOMETHING along these lines for the twins room, a mural type thing, 
as soon as I work out how to make it removable as this is still a rental home we live in.

And lastly: http://destitutedesigner.blogspot.com/
This blog has a lot of fabulous ideas for really easy storage and some cool decor things. Quite sad that the last post was in February. Hopefully she comes back soon because I have *YOINK* stolen several of her ideas. Particularly look at the post called "For Josh".

No comments:

Post a Comment