Saturday 24 September 2011

Things I am Loving

Seen this all over the blog network and here I go, my first try! Linking up with Paisley Jade HERE

Having never "linked" before I am not sure exactly how it works so i hope it comes off alright.

So onto: Things I am loving RIGHT NOW

My kids playing dress ups, hearing them laugh their brains out over the dolly parton wigs, and DH joining in, throwing on the wig and shoving a pillow up his top to sing "Jolene"

http://pinterest.com/jazzem/ Yes yes I know, its OLD news, but for me its new and exciting and I am getting thousands of ideas of things to do and what I want to make.


That rockchick is turning out as creative as me with her lil scuptures. That she can come climb on my knee and have a nice cuddle, and do a little blutack sculpting at the same time.







Getting my creative groove on, Here we have a few of my latest projects. A wall hanging (there will be one each for the twins), a new grab-bag for me, and my ever growing heart quilt.




Again: Thanks Pinterest!!! This is the start of our family centre. There is an inbox for each family member, a meal planner and shopping list, and a monthly. I want to make a bigger monthly planner, and still have a few things to add, but its taking shape, and is already so useful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your list! The shoes are awesome and your crafty makings are so cool - well done for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great post. Im a new 'linker' to this too, and I had never linked before either :) Love your family center!!

    ReplyDelete