Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sick... lovely.

Sick sick sick... me, the twins and hubby too. Been sick sick sick.

Poor Cheekylala is not feeling very cheeky just now, shes feeling like sleeping and laying on the couch watching Dora. Bankyboo is mostly over hers (I hope) but is pretty cranky and the yelling is not very nice for my poor head which is aching. I have a mild fever, a sore throat (like there must be some guy with a skillsaw in there, you know like on the strepsils add?) KNEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ouch. And my head is kinda pulsing in this dull blah way. And everytime someone yells my heads does too. Which is very loud.

The weird part is, that I still somehow scrubbed my kitchen floor which, yes, sorely needed it, in general the house is a tip. I have no idea why, but when I have had no sleep, or feel like utter crap, or having a depressed day, while the basic stuff is less likely to get done I tend to do these "extra" things that i dont do otherwise.... maybe its cos my body knws its getting a break from the day to day dramas...

Like clean out the pantry, or get down on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor.

Then I get up, walk past piles of clothes and toys and dress ups, and ignore the dishes on the bench. And sit in front of my computer.

xx The Ramblings of Another mother.

PS:  no I will not come scrub your kitchen floors next time I feel like this :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment